CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bulls**t...it was all a bunch of BULLS**T!!!

Last night I logged into facebook & read something I just couldn't believe. BGPD HAS CONFIRMED THAT TRISH IS NOT DEAD - IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!

Really?! Really?! I mean who does things like that? Who? What kind of sick person thinks that is funny? Playing with emotions of not just me but of several (I can think of at least 20 off the top of my head) people. And people you don't even know!

Yes, for the last 2 weeks I have been devastated thinking that one of my best friends from high school was killed in an ATV accident...that her children were facing an uncertain future...that I would never see her beautiful smile again in this lifetime...that we wouldn't get to see each other at our 25th class reunion in October...only to find out that someone thought it was a cool joke to play on April Fool's Day.

TRISH IS NOT DEAD!!!

While I am happy that my friend might still be alive - I won't believe anything til I speak to her myself - I am completely livid that someone would fuck with the emotions of so many people. We had a FUCKING MEMORIAL for her! Only to find out it was COMPLETE & UTTER BULLSHIT!!!

On a happier note...I LOVE YOU TRISH!!! CALL ME!!!


0 comments: